So, my goal for 2020 was 250 books. I technically read more, as some of them were compilations, but I didn’t want to break them down. I just let Amazon and Goodreads do that work. As of the writing of this blog post, I’m one book away. Today, though I’ll either finish my ebook or my audiobook, so we’ll see if I reach my goal.
This year, I’m also planning on doing some reading challenges. So, since I want to track everything, I also bought a reading challenge journal.
Six of the challenges I’ll be doing :
- Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge
- Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge: Author Edition
- Romance Reading Challenge (each month has a theme)
- Literary Escape Challenge
- Finishing the Series Challenge
- The Backlist Reader Challenge
To make it more of a challenge for me, I’m not going to allow myself to double count books. The good news is that I’m putting a crapton of series starters on my TBR list, so the first one can work for the Backlist challenge, and the rest can be used for the Finishing the Series!